We will respect and comply with the law related to protection of personal information, any related regulations, guidelines from supervisory authority and social order. We will securely handle and safeguard personal information.
2.Collecting personal information
We collect personal information in an appropriate and legal manner clearly stating the purpose of use and maintaining to be accurate and up-to-date as much as possible.
3.Use of Personal Information
We will use personal information necessary for business operations described in the item (1) for the purpose mentioned in the item (2). When we use personal information jointly with third parties or when we consign the handling of personal information to third parties, we will supervise the joint users and the third parties to accomplish appropriate use of personal information.
（1）Our Business Operations
- Financial products transactions and related operations
- Moneylending, leasing of materials, management consultant and related operations
- Real estate transactions and related operations
（2）Purpose of Use
- For subscriptions of financial products and services.
- To verify the identity in accordance with the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds, and/or to confirm eligibility for financial products and services.
- To manage clients’ information and maturity of the continuous transactions.
- To assess new and continuous transactions.
- To assess applicability of providing financial products and services in light of the principle of suitability.
- To provide personal information to third parties to the extent necessary for execution of appropriate operations such as provision to affiliated credit reference agency for the purpose of management of the partners.
- To execute operations appropriately in such case that other agencies consign the handling of the personal information they have in whole or in part.
- To exercise rights and fulfill obligations based on agreements with clients, laws, and regulations.
- To research and develop financial products and services through market research, data analyzing and questionnaires.
- To propose financial products and services by visit, phone call or e-mail announcement.
- To propose products and services of corporate partners.
- To terminate contract and treat administration works after termination.
- In other cases, such as to proceed business arrangement with clients appropriately and smoothly.
4.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties.
We shall not provide personal information without consent of the person, except as required by law.
5.Safety and Security Guideline for Personal Information
We shall take necessary and appropriate safety management measures to manage personal information appropriately and thoroughly, preventing unexpected incidents such as unauthorized access, loss, falsification, and leakage to happen.
6.Consigning the Handling of Personal Information
In case of outsourcing the handling of personal information, we would exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the consignee by allocating supervisor who has sufficient experience in personal information protection.
7.Procedures for Disclosure and Alteration of Personal Information
We will respond without delay to clients’ requests on matters such as disclosure, alteration or suspension in use of personal information in accordance with the procedure independently prescribed by the company.
8.Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Please contact us for any inquiry, opinion, or request regarding handling of personal information.
Management Department, Legal and Administration Division
Click for email form